Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine Day Messages



I am so lucky that you are mine…
Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return.
I am so lucky that you are mine.
Happy Valentine’s Day my Dear!!!

=================================================================
On Valentines Day I don’t send flowers
No words will dance on a pretty red card
Our love extends beyond just one day
You are my life… you are my heart

================================================================
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, honey.
You are the star that keeps twinkling in my life.
The reason why I am glowing with so much happiness and excitement.
Thanks for inspiring me.

=================================================================

{{{I do not pretend 2 know what love is 4 every-1,
But I can tell u…what it is 4 me ????
Love is knowing all about sum-1,
& still wanting 2-b with them…
More than any other single person,
Love is trusting them enough 2 tell them..
Everything about yourself,
including the things u might b-ashamed of…
Love is feeling comfortable & safe with sum-1,
But still Getting weak knees…
when they walk in-2 a room & smile at u.}}}
Happy Valentines Day..

=================================================================

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to the most special one. 
Your strength and courage is felt all around the world. 
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of love and laughter. 
May you have health, joy, and friendships for years to come.

=================================================================

You’re In My Thoughts
And In My Heart Wherever I May Go;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d Like To Say I Care More Than You Know.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment